The Boards of Governors and the General Assemblies of members of the Islamic Development Bank Group (IsDB Group) hold their Annual Meetings to discuss development issues and institutional matters.
The Annual Meetings attract more than 2,000 participants and offer an ideal platform for decision-makers to discuss challenges and explore IsDB Group member countries’ opportunities.
The 2021 IsDB Group Annual Meetings will take place in Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan, at the Tashkent City Congress Center.
The following meetings of the IsDB Group Boards of Governors and General Assemblies will take place on 3 – 4 September 2021:
- The 46th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB)
- The 28th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Corporation for the Insurance of Investment and Export Credit (ICIEC)
- The 14th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Solidarity Fund for Development (ISFD)
- The 21st General Assembly of the Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD)
- The 16th General Assembly of the International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation (ITFC)
The IsDB Group Annual Meetings are also an occasion during which the following institutions hold their general assemblies:
- The Association of National Development Finance Institutions in Member Countries of the Islamic Development Bank (ADFIMI);
- The Federation of Consultants from Islamic Countries (FCIC);
- The Federation of Contractors from Islamic Countries (FOCIC);
KNOWLDEG-SHARING AND FLAGSHIP EVENTS
During the Annual Meetings period, various knowledge-sharing and flagship events will be held featuring top-level panelists from governments, international & regional organizations, private sector, academia, and civil society. The knowledge-sharing events’ program provides a dynamic platform to discuss economic, financial, and development issues of current interest to IsDB Group member countries and their partners.
The knowledge-sharing events also aim to encourage discussions and debates, and to promote partnerships, cooperation, and knowledge sharing. Most of the events are open to all registered participants.
The full schedule of events will be published in due course at the Annual Meetings website: www.isdb-am.org.